Tips and information for exploring your future
Making the choice to return to school or start a college degree or certificate program is the first of many decisions you may face as you plan your academic future. The Jeannette Rankin Foundation is committed to supporting students as they explore which major or program to pursue, which school to attend and how to pay for tuition.
Our webinar archives include a wealth of information from higher education enrollment specialists and JRF team members to help future and current students navigate college life successfully.
- College 101
- How to Pick a College
- Time Management
- How to Pay for College
The following list of articles and resources, many from organizations with whom we are not affiliated, may help prospective and current students navigate possibilities for a future in the classroom and beyond.
The links provided are used at readers’ sole discretion and do not guarantee selection of Jeannette Rankin Foundation Scholar Grants or other funding opportunities found below.
- Women’s Independence Scholarship Program
- Live Your Dream Awards
- Women’s Forum, Inc
- Patsy Takemoto Mink Education Foundation
- National Leased Housing Assoc. Education Fund
- National Pathfinder Scholarship
- NAWIC Founders’ Scholarship Foundation
- HORIZONS Foundation Scholarship Program
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Undergraduate Transfer Scholarships
- Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarships
- The Women Techmakers Scholars Program
- ELCA Fund For Leaders
- Educational Foundation for Women in Accounting
- AAUW American Fellowships
- American Indian Graduate Center.
- The mikeroweWORKS Foundation Education Scholarship Program